Monday, April 11, 2011

14/52 The Great Deceiver

This weekend  I fixed ring number 12 (Oh Dear). You couldn't tell in the original photo because I photoshopped it, but in the process of soldering the two bands onto the base, the ring popped open. In general it was a bad solder, the metal melted a little and the bands themselves were too thin. I liked the look of the thin bands, but being too small and square, it was rather uncomfortable to take on and off. Clean up was also in order so I got that done as well.

So! 

I took off the o rings and fashion incredibly comfortable U rings. I also completed the second of the series "The Great Deceiver" which much less difficulty than the first. 

Oh Dear, The Great Deceiver and a preview of the last ring in this series. 
 Before ^ and After v

 Back and Front


No comments: